You have most likely thought about deleting your Fb account before, but for one cause or any other you have been unable to commit. Perhaps you are applying for a job and do not want your future employer to look image of you at school frat events. Or perhaps you just cannot stand another depressing status update.
When you are serious this time about deleting your Fb account, escaping the social networking large can be a lot more complicated than you would think. There are important steps you must take before pressing that delete account button.
Keep in mind that, deleting your account is very totally different from deactivating your account. That you can deactivate your account at any point, and when you want to come back everything is as you left it. Whereas your account is deactivated, individuals on Fb won’t be able to search for you, but some data like messages you have sent may still be visible to others.
Also Read – How to Add Facebook Reply button to Comments
In case you completely delete your account, you’ll not be able to regain access to your account once more, ever. Most personally identifiable data is removed from the Fb database, however some may just remain such as your name in case you sent a message to somebody else.
If you are planning to delete your Fb account completely, read on to study what steps you must take first.
How to download your Fb Archive
If you wish to keep the information and data in your Fb account before you delete it, that you can download the whole thing as an archive onto your pc. To try this, you will need to be logged in.
Navigate to the arrow on the right of the blue bar on the top of your Fb window, click on ‘Settings’ and then click on ‘Download a copy of your Fb data’ on the bottom of the web page. You will then need to click on the green ‘Start My Archive’ button download get the whole thing including posts, pictures, videos, messages, chats and data from Fb.
Also Read – How To Create Fake Facebook Conversation Chat
How to Delete Facebook Account Forever
Think of any and all websites that you simply log into the use of Fb connect. That means any website that’s not Fb itself but lets you log in the use of the same username and password as you do for Fb. As soon as you already know every one of the most websites on this listing, go to each and every of them and close your accounts. In case you log in to any of these websites throughout the cancellation duration (which lasts two weeks) your account will be instantly reinstated and you will have to start over again. You can all the time recreate the accounts later.
1)Visit the Fb Account Deletion Web page. If you are requested to log in, go ahead and do so. When you see the web page known as “Delete My Account” with two buttons, click on the one labeled “Submit.”
2)Next you’ll be asked “You’re about to completely delete your account. Are you sure?” If you’re, enter your password and the text pictured in the picture on the web page. When ready, click on “Okay.”
3)All finished, type of…
How to Make Sure Fb Completely Deletes your Account
Even after confirming the deletion of your account, Fb will simplest deactivate it, leaving you 14 days to log again in and cancel all the deletion.
- It’s a must to wait 14 days after confirming deletion of your Fb account
- I also know what you are thinking “Really? 14 days to delete my data?”
Also Read – Text to Heart Generator For Facebook,Twitter etc
- For 2 weeks after you delete your account, Fb retains your data if you want to reverse your decision. In case you do not log in to Fb for 2 weeks, your account will probably be completely deleted.
- Immediately after deleting your account, clear all cache of all the browser you use to log in to Fb. Doing that is different way to just be sure you do not accidentally log in to your Fb account or use it within the two weeks after deleting it.
- Fb gives the following disclaimer about deleting your account: “Copies of some subject material (pictures, notes, and many others.) may remain in our servers for technical causes, however this subject material is disassociated from any private identifiers and completely inaccessible to other people the usage of Fb.” In other words, your data might remain on Fb’s servers for a while, but it’s not identifiable as your information, nor is any person ready to search for it. In the end, your previous data will probably be overwritten and forever deleted.
- In case you accidentally use your Fb account within 2 weeks after deleting it, you will need to initiate the deletion process once more.
Also Read — Auto Page Inviter All Fb Friends 100% works
delete facebook page
delete facebook group
delete facebook account
delete facebook account link
delete facebook account 2014
delete facebook messages
delete facebook post
delete facebook friends
delete facebook activity log